Monday, March 23, 2015

New Beginnings: Vernal Equinox



This is one of the most compelling statements I could be making this year. It's my plan. This wild new beginning with the Vernal Equinox (accompanied by the Solar Eclipse, Super New Moon and a variety of joinings, pairings and partings of planets) is the perfect timing for it. It's been called forth in my life for awhile. I've patiently ~ or impatiently, as the case may be ~ waited for the 'right time' to come. It clearly has arrived!

I've learned not only to believe in the power of coincidences ~ or synchronicity ~ but also to look for it. It's been an incredibly strong guide in my life, perfectly complementing my own intuition.

This past week has been predominantly a 'comedy of errors' ~ with the persistent turns and twists of events being more humorous than truly erroneous. Anyone watching the auspicious astrological predictors could tell us ~ and repeatedly did ~ that it was a dynamic time of change. The old skin is sloughing off and the new is raw and barely visible. Time to move forward.

Personally, the most relevant terms in this statement are "unstoppable" and "fierce" ~ it's easier for me to be strong, brave and kind. Those are 'simpler' traits. More common references to 'do this.....' than being unstoppable or fierce. I love those two ~ and plan to continue my forward movement to being like that.

What traits call most to you as the Vernal Equinox begins the new season? How do you plan to express these traits? What change do you want to make, live and be in the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment