Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Equinox thought.....



Thought for the Spring Equinox:
A tree doesn't wonder or plan where it should grow the next leaf or when to put out the next fruit. No, its entire life is just an unfolding. You be the tree of life that is just unfolding.....

Each Spring Equinox, I look closely to see which trees are in bloom, which trees have buds of green leaves, which trees have new green shoots. Yet I rarely consider that I am blossoming as the days lengthen as well. The cyclical nature of the year deeply touches each living thing, including me. I don't show it the same way a tree does so I discount or ignore that as the sap courses through the tree to bring it new life, so my blood courses through me. Spring renews me. How do you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment