Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Super New Moon

Happy 2014! Today begins a bright new year. It's thrilling to feel the page of the year turning....

This morning, at 3:14 a.m. PT, there was also a Super New Moon ~ one of three happening this year. Super Moons occur when the moon is at its closest to the Earth.

Maybe because the New Moon is about letting go, maybe because the New Moon is about beginning anew, maybe because the three days at Oceanside deeply connected my body with the tides of Mama Ocean.... at the time of the Super New Moon, I was awakened by my rumbling tummy.  It seems my body decided it needed to purge. Every orifice at once. Within 10 minutes.

No fever. No achiness. No more issues. Just one 10 minute extreme release. Wow.

I'm excited to begin the New Year cleansed in my body, more awake in my mind, more aware in my soul.

What are you releasing this New Year's New Moon? What are you willing to purge?

No comments:

Post a Comment