Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Light on What is Concealed


from the booklet:
The Shadow Queen ... has come with a lantern to help shed light on what is concealed within you or your situation.  .... The Shadow Queen asks ... that you have the courage to ask someone in the know to shed light on your circumstances. She promises to send that person to  you. Beware of moving too quickly in the dark ....
Have you ever moved forward on something only to discover you didn't have all the information you needed to make a good decision? Or, to later meet someone who had relevant, pertinent information?

As I drew this card, my question was: Considering all that's happening in the world today, what strength or gift can I bring to the world? Drawing the Shadow Queen lets me know that at least part of my gift is patience and continuing to gather information or knowledge. When looking at the 'bigger picture' would also mean reminding others to be patient, to continue to seek answers and information, to proceed with caution. That's often good advice for any of us!

I ponder the facet of this ally that is 'manipulation' ~ who and what is being manipulated?  and why? Is the Shadow Queen manipulating the world around me? preparing it for what is to come next? or is she manipulating me?

What questions do you have of the Shadow Queen? How do you respond to 'manipulation'? What do you want to see done in the world? What is the Shadow Queen telling you?


No comments:

Post a Comment