Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Turning Life Sacred



http://www.louierochonphotography.com/








She's turning her life into something sacred: Each breath a new birth. Each moment, a new chance. She bows her head, gathers her dreams from a pure, deep stream and stretches her arms towards the sky.
~ Monique Duvall






It's time for me to once again focus my breath on fashioning the sacred moment into my life. In the eyes of some of the people around me, it's past time. In the opinion of some others, the sacred has never been out of focus. I know I've traveled the path between focus and fog when it comes to the holy and the sacredness of my path.

I am positive the Sacred has always had a hand on my life, irregardless the convergence of my vision or dream. It's a retreat to that internal gyroscope I mentioned several months past. I weave and wander, yet ever return to the Holy One who remains at the core of my being.

My dreams gather from every shore, from each pinpoint of starlight, from the core of the world. As they gather, I remember ~ truly putting my pieces together again ~ and breath in the pure, wild essence of them. I recognize that what I do for a living, how I am perceived by others, whether or not I am appreciated, matters little as I face the light exploding through those dreams. I want to let go the mundane ~ even as work begins anew ~ and let creativity soar. Perhaps I can do that. Perhaps not. I will be valiant and true in the attempt!

What do  you do with your dreams? How do you interact with the sacred? How will you move into your future?

No comments:

Post a Comment