Monday, May 26, 2014

Our Contract to Be Here


"A Contract is your overall relationship with your personal power and your spiritual power. It is how you work with your energy and whom you give it to. It is also how much you are willing to surrender to divine guidance. ... Your life is composed of many facets that shimmer and reflect both your physical and your internal energy. ... Just as each fragment of a hologram contains the entire image, your mission is reflected, although maybe from a slightly different angle, within each of these many individual energy rays."
~ Caroline Myss


Imagine yourself as a hologram. Every fragment, every atom of you containing your Contract, the reason and purpose for your being in the world. You are light and reflect the Essence that created you, that named you, that made you whole. What do you do next?

I love this thought, this image of who and what I am as a program in every particle of my very being. I have choice to move on one path or another. Yet within my very DNA is my Contract ~ no matter which way I turn, no matter how often I attempt to deny it, that Contract courses through my heart, my mind, my soul. Essence ~ God, Goddess, Allah, the Universe, whatever name I use ~ continues to remind me of the purpose of my life. As long as I surrender to Its guidance. As long as I let go and re-member the meaning of my connection. Gratitude abounds.

Can you imagine yourself as a hologram? How do you feel about your Contract? Do you believe that it lives within each cell of your body? What do you want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment